Inside: The Liebster Award is a virtual award passed from blogger to blogger to show support while promoting other bloggers we enjoy.
**Disclosure: Post may contain affiliate links. See our full disclosure here.
Thank you, Esther, for nominating me for the Liebster Award! Esther is one blogger you don’t want to miss. Her site, Chosen & Cherished, is filled with great posts about living life abundantly. I hope you’ll go check out her site.
Just in case you don’t know what the Liebster Award is, it is a virtual award passed from blogger to blogger to show support while promoting other bloggers we enjoy. Truly it’s an honor to receive and a blessing to pass on. Thank you again, Esther!
My 11 Facts
- I played the clarinet for 6 years and was terrible.
- I love chocolate, the more the merrier. Everyone who knows me knows I love chocolate.
- I love singing.
- I’ve never broken a bone.
- I had LASIK and I ended up back in glasses (and I can’t wear contacts now either).
- I’m afraid of horses (2 traumatic experiences in my past happened).
- I have 2 donkeys and 1 horse, go figure!
- I’m a fan of Project Runway.
- I don’t drink soda.
- I like to dip my pizza in applesauce. (Try it before you knock it).
- I’m not athletic at.all.
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? Doctor
- What has been your greatest struggle with blogging? Balancing it all
- Aside from the Bible, what is your favorite book? The Purpose Driven Life
- How would you describe your perfect day? Spending time with my family, eating and reading.
- What three words describe you best? Caring, honest and loving
- Besides God, who has influenced you most? My husband
- What is your favorite holiday? What makes it unique? Christmas, I love the joy surrounding this time of year, the birth of our Savior, time with my family, cozy house with a fire and I was married after Christmas.
- What is your hidden talent? I can stack clean dishes after I wash them like no one’s business. Even though my husband likes to laugh at me and tell me dishes will break. 😉
- Name your three favorite foods. Tea, chocolate, and desserts
- What would you like to be remembered most for? Encouragement and Compassion
- Growing up, what was your favorite cartoon or TV show? Punky Brewster
- Nicole@ Courage, Hope Love
- Rebekah @ Surviving Toddlerhood
- Jill @ JillE.McCormick
- Cassidy@ Cassidy’s Heart
- Leah @ Leah Gray Ministries
- Natalie @Milk and Honey Faith
- Sonya @Healthy Living Mom
- Christine @ Precepts and Life Preservers
- Jill @ Strong Hearts, Strong Women
- Shannon @ Fiercely His
- Carmen @Married by His Grace
- How many siblings do you have?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What are you passionate about?
- Do you have a pet?
- What is your favorite T.V. show?
- How do you drink your coffee/tea? (creamer, sugar, ?)
- Do you feel confident in your role as a blogger?
- Who is someone famous you’d like to meet?
- Have you ever traveled outside the U.S.? Where?
- What is something you are afraid of?
- What’s your favorite store to shop for clothes?
Thank you again, Esther! I could have chosen many great blogs, I appreciate all my blogger friends and the encouragement and inspiration you give me each and every day.