Can I ask you a few questions?
Have you stopped dreaming?
Do your goals seem too difficult or too far out of grasp? Are you tired of striving? Or perhaps you’re frustrated with your mundane life.
You know life’s supposed to be better than this and just want to get past feeling stuck so you can walk confidently into what God has for you.
If you’re nodding along, then we’ll be fast friends.
Hi, I’m Julie and I’m so glad you’re here.
For a long time, I felt stuck. Life felt boring, mundane and I had stopped dreaming. I spent so many years raising kids and pouring into them that I forgot about me.
Anxiety and depression became my norm and I felt trapped and disappointed. God seemed absent and everything felt hard.
Eventually, I realized I could either stay stuck or I could press in with faith and believe God would lead me through and bless me in ways I couldn’t imagine!
Friend, I’m here to help you grow and reach the dreams God put in your heart. Yes, it’s possible!
Transformation is possible.
Joy is attainable.
You just need to have a teachable spirit and the willingness to put in the work needed to grow.
Life can be abundant if we change our thoughts, focus on blessings we do have and strive to find our purpose and use our gifts!
Are you ready to find freedom? Let’s unmask the mess of life, rise above the struggles and step into the life God has for us.
“Nothing paralyzes our lives like the attitude that things can never change. We need to remind ourselves that God can change things. Outlook determines outcome. If we see only the problems, we will be defeated; but if we see the possibilities in the problems, we can have victory.”
— Warren W. Wiersbe
I’ve been married 20 years to my high school sweetheart. We met when I was a freshman and he was a sophomore during World History class.
I have 5 kids…I dreamed of having 4 so I’ve been blessed greater than my wildest dreams.
Those who know me, can attest that I have a love for black tea, chocolate and daily walks.
I don’t like the cold and I wonder often why I live in Wisconsin!
- 10 CHRISTIAN SONGS FOR WHEN YOU NEED HOPE
- 8 GREAT REASONS TO HAVE A FAITH VISION BOARD
- FORGIVING THE PAST SO YOUR MARRIAGE CAN MOVE FORWARD
- THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAYS TO DEAL WITH ANXIETY AS A CHRISTIAN
My Statement of Faith
I believe in
- One God in three persons- Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- The entire Bible is the inspired, infallible, authoritative revelation of God’s love to man.
- The deity Jesus, who was born through a virgin birth, lived a sinless life, performed miracles, died and shed His blood on the cross for my sins. He rose from the dead in bodily form and ascended to Heaven to sit on the right hand of the Father.
- Being lost and facing the judgment of God because of my sin and Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation. Salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ by His death on the cross, not by my own good works.
- The resurrection of the body: eternal life for believers and eternal damnation for unbelievers.
- Jesus’s return to Earth to establish His Kingdom.
- One true church, the spiritual unity of believers, which make up His body the Church.
- Participation in the Great Commission and personal transformation to Christ-likeness.
- The Holy Spirit dwelling within me to enable me to live a godly life.